1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Problem

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by ranger4327, Feb 6, 2011.

1. ranger4327

ranger4327 Member
    from 04747

I have a mm1 with insta act pump. It is a Light Duty plow. I have had recent problems with raising the plow, but it appears to kind of random when it happens. It doesnt do it all the time. Also, it seems to have a little delay when this does happen, meaning if i click the joystick it takes a second for it to lift, or if i give it a quick click (and nothing happens), then a second click, the plow will raise. I have also had the plow angling in the wrong direction when the joystick is pressed (ie when i angle right, the plow goes left). These problems do not always occur and it is sporadic. whats going on ??? thanks !!
  2. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Can you borrow another controller from a friend?