1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow prices

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Neil m, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Neil m

Neil m Junior Member

Wondering what I should expect for a plow set up price range. Am I looking at about $5000.00 or so

2. MOWBIZZ

MOWBIZZ Senior Member

Mine was $4400 out the door installed with an 8 foot straght poly blade, down pressure and wireless remote...that was the "installed" price...it's a SnoWay and it is a great plow so far...truck is an 04 Ford F250 Super Duty Extended cab short bed.

I really didn't price any others as I was impressed by the dealer and the product...didn't see the need to look at other plows.

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Boss V Plow .

4. packey

packey Member

I have been priceing new plows and have been told between 5300-6300 depending on plow. Hiniker was the cheapest at 5200 for a v plow then boss at 5600 western was 6300 for a straight blade with wings.

5. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

4-6 new
    1-4 used

6. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

i run only fisher plows. the regular 8' HD is like 4200 installed the xblades (which i love) are like 5000 installed the xtreme V is like 5300 installed and the XLS is 5800 installed.

7. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

I was just quoted on a Brand new Diamond Edge 8' Complete $4380 + install which the guy said if I purchased from him the install was a flat $350 plus tax of course.

8. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

$4995 (+tax) will get you a 9ft Boss V installed here.

9. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

I got mine for $3100 installed- '05 Fisher MMII 8'HD w/Fishstick in great shape- new they're around $4500 installed. If I were you, look around for a good, used plow and save the rest of the $$$!:nod: Of course, Fisher is the best plow out there! wesport:waving:

10. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

My new Boss straight trip edge 8' was 2750 installed...it was a demo plow on a dealer truck it never plowed snow.

11. ZoomByU

ZoomByU Member

wait till summer to buy one