1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow prices

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by p0laris, Jan 12, 2005.

1. p0laris

p0laris Junior Member

I know its not the time of year to be buying one but im getting some huge prices ..
    Fisher 3800-4200 for a 7.5' installed
    Curtis 3600 for a 7.5 trip edge plow installed
    Getting a quote on a boss in a while , he may be out of stock
    Are these numbers realistic or are they gouging because its Jan. and the snow is falling ?? :confused:
  2. Joe Lombardo

Joe Lombardo Member

I don't know what make of truck you are having this plow mounted on but the prices you got are a little high on the Fisher and very good for the Curtis. Their are two Fisher dealers in NH that may be able to sell you a 7 1/2 Fisher for less than the price you were quoted. Lang's Corner Garage has them advertised for $3175 for GM. $3255 for Dodge and Ford. Installation and ballast for and additional $600.00. The other place is Snow Plow Sales of Gilsum NH. excellent place to deal with I don't know their price installed but I just purchased a 8' MM2 w/fishstick (just the plow no truck mounted parts for $3100 cash and carry. Good luck
  3. Breck75

Breck75 Senior Member

I paid $3800 for my Boss 7 1/2 super duty installed. I got mine back in October and that included $400 of free installation. It looks like the prices aren't much different where you are at. Breck