1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Prices

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by GBjunior87, Dec 29, 2012.

1. GBjunior87

GBjunior87 Junior Member

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking to buy a Fisher plow for my 2007 Toyota Tundra 4.7L V8 Dbl Cab. I'm interested in the SD plow or HT plow what is the cost for each plow and how much for installation??

Thanks.

2. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I would suggest a 7.5' HD but, if you don't want a HD get a 7.5' SD. The SD is a lot more rugged than the HT. My Dad has a 7.5' SD on his 2010 Tundra Double Cab 4.6 4x4 and the front end barely sags when the plow is raised. I know the Tundra can handle a 7.5' HD no problem. There are members on hear with 7.5' Xblades on their Tundras. If you have more questions feel free to ask.

3. GBjunior87

GBjunior87 Junior Member

Thanks for the info I believe I've seen photos of your truck before on this site and your truck has an awesome setup that's kinda what I'm going for... I'm really thinking about getting the SD series cause it is rugged and no sag on the Tundra.. How much is the setup?. I've been trying to find out online but no luck...Thanks

4. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

He's asking for prices, not opinions or recomendations.

5. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

It was right around $4,500 for the 7.5' SD installed.