1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by wdcs1, Nov 15, 2009.

1. wdcs1

wdcs1 Member

2. snowman6

snowman6 Senior Member

very nice setup
  3. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

I like the ford!!!
  4. wdcs1

wdcs1 Member

Thank you. I need to start adding flashers or something
  5. QKSnowRemoval

QKSnowRemoval Senior Member

nice dodge, u got to like how high they sit, lol but i your case i dont think u like thay since it barley fits in the garage
  6. wdcs1

wdcs1 Member

I do like it, right at the max hight at what the fisher plow will take
  7. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Wow, that Ford is nice! Nice blades too!
  8. cfdeng7

cfdeng7 Senior Member
    from CT

for warning lights why not do hideaway strobes in the tail lights and then some interior lights? or just get a magnet mount becon and take it off when u pull in the garage. cheap and simple
  9. wdcs1

wdcs1 Member

Good idea have looked into the strobes for the tail lights think that is the way that I will go for now. Will worry about more when pd gets me.
  10. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

very nice trucks, throw some hidaways in your lights and then put a magnetic roof mount on it. judt dont forget to take it off or its getting removed by your over head door!
  11. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice plows. That Cummins must push snow wicked good.
  12. wdcs1

wdcs1 Member

Did great last year. Just put new Nitro terra graplers on last week. Snowed a little yesterday not enough to push but covered the roads a little was real impressed at how well they grabbed can't wait to see how they do