1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow pics from MN State Fair

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Camden, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Just got home from the fair and I snapped some pics of all the various plows I saw. Here are a couple plus some links to the rest.

The sticker on the two Sterlings said $55k for the one with the Boss and $54k for the one with the Hiniker.

The price on the F-350 was $34k and I didn't get a firm price on any of the Machinability plows because the salesmen were busy the whole time I was there.

I didn't see any Sno Way or Fisher plows...kinda disappointing because I was hoping to see the new Mega series :cry:
  2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Hey, that V plow is made in Canada,tymusic
  3. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice pics, you guys def had alot more plow there then we did at my fair!:cry:
  4. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

I was there on saturday. They did have some nice plows / trucks there. The only 3 manufactures I saw were Boss Western and Hiniker. Those new sterling dodges are SWEET wesport
  5. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

hey tim thats because it doesn't snow anymore in the northeast :rolleyes:. those are some nice set ups there
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  6. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice pics. thats the 1st time ive seen a sterling bullet other than on their website. $55k isnt all that bad...seeing as F550s go for more
  7. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Lol, dont worry mike this is the year of the great snows. Are luck will change, and come next year that fair will have tons of plows!:p