1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Pics Central Mass 12/27/04 - 5" powder

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ROYALT91, Dec 27, 2004.

1. ROYALT91

ROYALT91 Member

Heres some pics we missed out on the heavy stuff but its plowable.
    BLIZZARD - MEYER - FISHER

plow4.jpg

plow5.jpg

plow7.jpg

plow2.jpg

2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Looks like you have a lot of flexability in that fleet. Good looking operation.

3. j&j properties

j&j properties Junior Member

nice rigs!!!

just out of curiosity, how does the blazer plow I'm looking to get either a blazer or an s-10 and just wondering how a blazer would do.

4. Rustbucket

Rustbucket Junior Member

Hey Royal,

What size plow do you have on your jeep? If it's a 6' does it cover your track when angled? I have a 2000 TJ I'm thinking about a plow for. I noticed that Snoway has a 6'8" but you don't find those used very often.

5. itchyfishnv

itchyfishnv Member

the blazer plows sweet. thats mine in the pics above. we have some videos of the rigs pushing im gonna post soon.

6. Boutallnite

Boutallnite Senior Member

Is that jeep lifted? if so does it still plow good? some people say if you lift, than it is not good for plowing. I am thinking of puting a 3" inch lift on my TJ this summer. Just wondering if it is going to effect my plowing abilities.