1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Pic's after some work

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by LawnProLandscapes, Jun 11, 2008.

1. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

here are a couple pics of it just after i picked it up used at my local dealer. a lot of surface rust all over the plow...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. LawnProLandscapes

heres some pics of it now after a little work and painting also with new side markers on. i also did the plow frame on the truck but dont have any pics of that currently..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

nice man. I am thinking about getting a v-plow for the truck. how good does ur 350 handle it?

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Coming along nicely Lawnpro.

Did the dealer have an explanation as to why the pin release handles are torched off it? :confused:

5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

good eyes.

6. LawnProLandscapes

The F-350 handles it fine, i have the 5200# front end on it, yours might have the same on it. your f-250 should handle it fine my buddy has an 8'2" that holds it good. youll love the v plow.
    haha no they said when it was traded back in thats how it was... who knows why the previous owner did it, and who knows after only using the plow for two years on there drive way they couldnt wash the road salt off it before storage to keep it from rusting so bad.

7. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

Ya i have the same front end. my truck doesnt squat with the 8ft straight blade. I am still thinking about getting the v-plow tho. (pic was taken before i updated front end and mirrors).
    [​IMG]

8. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Looks good man......i would love to get a boss v.......who are those girls in ur sig pic?

9. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice looking plow

10. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

HOW MUCH DID YA GET IT FOR ? LOOKS LIKE ITS IN GOOD SHAPE OTHER THEN A FEW MISSING PARTS :dizzy:GOOD LUCK WITH IT:drinkup:

TIM THOSE GIRLS ARE FROM THE PHILLY STABLE HE HIJACKED THEM FROM CALENDAR GIRLS :drinkup::gunsfiring:

11. redneck farmer

redneck farmer Senior Member

Tailpipes

I just found the long lost twin to my truck....

IMG_2275.jpg

12. LawnProLandscapes

13. LawnProLandscapes

plow down
    [​IMG]

plow up
    [​IMG]

doesnt drop very much and handles it well while traveling with plow up.

14. bakerc8

bakerc8 Senior Member

why would you replace a fisher with a boss? why dont you get a fisher v blade there realy nice got one at work not good at parken lots better on driveways and that fisher would be bad to trade in for a boss!

15. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

Dude I got a twin on here :waving: twin lol. gotta get the tow mirrors man it makes a heck of a difference. but one other difference is i did the 05 upgrade. new headlights and new grill. ya your truck doesnt squat an inch. I am gonna have to check one out this summer.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2008
  16. bosslover

bosslover Member

why wouldnt you wanna trade for a boss