1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Paint

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by MGoBluePlow!, Jul 25, 2006.

1. MGoBluePlow!

MGoBluePlow! Junior Member

Does anyone know of any plow paint that is green? If so could you post a link or something? Also, if there isn't green plow paint does anyone know of any brand of plows that already come in green? Thanks!:drinkup:
  2. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

:alien: green?

You could use John Deer green...
    But why?
  3. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

try implement paint at any farm and home store
  4. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

Go to a good aout parts supplier that mixes paint and they should have a book that will show you all of the different colors that they have the formulas to mix.

If you want something that will last longer ask them about Imron, it holds up much better, but cost$ more.
  5. Stan MI

Stan MI Member

Around here "M Go Blue" is for the University Of Michigan and the Green paint would make you a Spartan (MSU) fan.

None of my business but............. any connection ??
  6. MGoBluePlow!

MGoBluePlow! Junior Member

I know M Go Blue is Michigan. That is where I am hoping to go to college. And no, I don't like Michigan State.
  7. Stan MI

Stan MI Member

Good for you !!!! Thats a wonderful goal !!!!
    Take all the Pre ACT's and Pre SAT's you can. It will help if there both high.

My son was accepted into both. There isn't enough room here to tell you how proud of him I am.