1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow or plow truch needed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 0thad0jarvis0, Jan 13, 2009.

1. 0thad0jarvis0

0thad0jarvis0 Junior Member
    from maine

hey guys new to the forum and have been reading a lot! some great info on here and seems to be a great community. i am in need of either some push plates for a 1994 chevy half ton or an entire setup. money is a little tight but i think everyone is feeling that this time of year and with the economy the way it is. needs not be pretty but needs to be functional. also would be interested in an entire yard truck with plow if the price is right. please let me know what you have!

2. gmcplowtruck

gmcplowtruck Member

o1 dodge 2500 plow and salter $6500

3. rickbays

rickbays Member

Ive got a 94 f250 with the 351 in it. The body is rough but runs great. New crate motor july 2005($2000 for the motor Ive got the paper work on it). Less then 8 k on motor. Only used moble one syn oil in it. Tranny rebuilt 2 years ago($950). Less then 500 miles on rebuild. New 57 pump feb last year($750). The pump was used one weekend. Hand held controller. New warn lock out hubs last season also($200) dana 60 axel. Meyers 7.5 with saber lights. Tires are 1/2 tread. Has remote start. Will need some front end parts. Ive got the moog ball joints just havent had time to install. I plowed one season after the motor swap. I got a dodge diesel and been plowing with it. I only plowed driveways and one very small parking lot. I can send pics if your interested. If you want a pretty truck this is not the one. I just havent been using it but dont want to give it way with the great drive train. I would take $2800.

4. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

check out justchevytrucks.com for the push plates, get the # off the website and ask for kurt. his prices are very reasonable. nothing guarantee's he will have what you need but it's worth a shot. good luck

5. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

chevy k-5 blazer with 7.6 western unimount all new stuff call for details 973 632 6750 $1700.00 obo also a jeep with a plow to