1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Options for a Dakota

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by NoBigDeal, Aug 9, 2009.

1. NoBigDeal

NoBigDeal Junior Member
    from Midwest

Sorry guys. I accidentally put this post in the wrong place. Can't find a way to delete it.

I have a 2002 Dakota quad cab 4X4 with the 4.7 V8 and am wanting to put a plow on my truck for this winter for plowing my drive and a couple neighbors driveways.

I came across a friend who is selling a Suburbanite plow, but the compatibility sheet online says it only fits 2005-2008 Dakotas. Can this plow/mount be adapted to fit and work well for my truck or should I keep looking? It seems like a pretty decent plow. If not, any suggestions.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  2. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

you can make em fit they have adapter kits ... or go with snoway ....... kit a tranny cooler put on you'll need one !!! only about $200 ..
  3. grinch1989

grinch1989 Member
    from CT

I have a Blizzard 720 on my 2004 Dak and it works great. I do about 10-12 driveways and have never had an issue with it over the past two winters. Let me try to find a few pictures...
  4. grinch1989

grinch1989 Member
    from CT

Decent picture...

IMG_2077 (Custom).jpg
  5. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Anything can fit with a little bit of work. Haha.
  6. bravada75

bravada75 Junior Member

boss sport duty

I just put a boss 7 ft sport duty on my 04 quad cab i also put timbren on the front it will be a greta winter