1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Only Goes Right...

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by DAMSLandscaping, Oct 25, 2005.

1. DAMSLandscaping

DAMSLandscaping Member

I Just hooked onto our plow to make sure everythings working good for the upcoming season... seeing how parts of maine its snowing already!:D but the plow wont lift. When i push up, it goes right, when i push left it goes right, when i push right, it goes right... 2nd time its done this. First i thought i was low on fluid so i changed the fluid and it worked fine. Now its doing it again. Any ideas? I checked all the electrical connections and they seem to be ok. Its a Brand new MM2 thats never been plowed with before. It came with the 00 F250 we bought in the spring. Strange how it came with a brand new plow where its a 5yo truck. Anyways if you have any ideas on what it might be please let me know! thanks a lot!
  2. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

Sounds like the wiring to the solenoid valve is acting up.

Check out the mechanic guide on fisher web site here...

3. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

It's either the PC board in your controll(check with another controll),or loose/broken wires near the plug end of your controll harness,I usually see this on the truck side harness as guys pull the plugs apart by the wires instead of pulling on the plug ends.Its the plug on the driver side,have someone wiggle it while you run the plow.
  4. GetMore

GetMore Senior Member

It was watching too much NASCAR in the mirrors?:dizzy:
  5. DAMSLandscaping

DAMSLandscaping Member

Yea you were right it was the 3 prong truck end plug... junk. got a new one yesterday and it works fine now. thanks a lot!