1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow only angles right.

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by GregV, Dec 10, 2009.

1. GregV

GregV Junior Member
    from Indiana

I just got my ultramount plow on. When you turn on the controller and push any of the buttons the plow goes to the right. The motor runs on all of the buttons but only goes right.:help:

2. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

s2 and s3 aren't shifting. have someone run it and wiggle the 9 pin plug. are all 9 pins there?
    pull the cover from the valves and see if the valves magnetize when running controller.

3. GregV

GregV Junior Member
    from Indiana

Took it to the western dealer today...we pulled the cover off of the motor on the driver side and there was a wire that had came off...really simple fix!ussmileyflag

4. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

why didn't you take the cover of and check s2 and s3 like i said in both posts?

5. twinman326

twinman326 PlowSite.com Addict

Some just like to spend money.........

6. GregV

GregV Junior Member
    from Indiana

First plow...had no idea what you were referring to...they didnt charge! Took 2 minutes to fix!