1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow on our Jeep

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by Lawn Enforcer, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

I've been looking into a sno-way snowplow for our '99 Jeep Cherokee. I'm looking into a ST 6' plow. Is this a good plow? Are they built good?

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

wrong forum, maybe try one of the plowing ones....welcome to PS

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Great plow for your truck. Consider a 7.5 foot for that truck. You also could consider a MT instead of a ST, get the poly wear edge to save weight!

4. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

I will have a great used ST 6'8" for sale this coming fall....... Great plow.....I have use it for residential only.....

D

5. festerw

festerw Senior Member

Get at least the 6'8". The 18" moldboard works great there were only a few instances this winter when I had snow come over it.

6. dmontgomery

I plow 18" with it last winter.........no problems........

Derek

7. dmontgomery

I still have this plow for sale.......ST 6'8" 3 years old great shape, $1900.00

8. ditchbangin

ditchbangin Junior Member
    from ohio

was wondring if the plow is still for sale???

9. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

Ditchbangin,

I believe that dmontgomery has sold his plow. I spoke with a gentleman a couple of weeks ago that indicated he had purchased an ST 6'-8" plow from him.

10. ditchbangin

ditchbangin Junior Member
    from ohio

thanks, i am looking for a plow for my cherokee, and was gonna go with the snow-way poly plow but my jeep is lifted and modifying the snow way might be a lot more work, with alot more to go wrong than modifying a meyers but i cant really get a straight answer from anyone on this. i read your signature, and maybe you could shed some light on the matter.... thanks.

11. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

I can confirm this as I was the person who bought the plow from dmontgomery! :)