1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow on lifted tacoma

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by jrebocho, Dec 8, 2009.

1. jrebocho

jrebocho Junior Member
    from MA

Hello everyone,

New to plowing...

Looking for a plow that would fit a 2002 Toyota Tacoma with a 4" lift.

Was looking at the Snoway plow's, but really expensive. Any help is great.

I live in Southern MA.

Thanks....

2. sday88

sday88 Member

I have a Snowbear ProShovel that I bought at Home Depot a couple years ago on a '97 Ford Ranger with a 6" suspension lift and it works just fine. It is probably angled down slightly, but I've never had any problems with that.

3. jrebocho

jrebocho Junior Member
    from MA

Thanks for the reply.. Looked at the snowbear, but doesn't do everything I need.

Does anyone know where I can get a Snoway on the cheaper side in my area, Southern MA or RI?

Thanks for the help.

4. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  5. moserjj

moserjj Junior Member

$2699 installed for a MD75 seems like a great deal. I've been lurking here searching for the best plow application for my 08 Tacoma. Closest local dealer for Snow Dogg quoted me 3500 NOT installed for the MD75. A dealer a bit farther away says $3200. For 2700 installed I would have been plowing with it yesterday!