1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow on 07-08 2500hd D\A CC

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by scarey, Jun 20, 2007.

1. scarey

scarey Junior Member

I was wondering if anyone has had warranty problems because of putting a plow on.I have an 06 2500 hd cc 6.0,just not happy with it and pulling an 8500lb trailer.Thanks for any advise.
  2. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

one problem, you can't get plow prep.
  3. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

I ordered a new body style '07 with snow prep package ... and that's how it came. 2500hd crew cab.
  4. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

how stupid of me. I read on your thread about the db and forgot you had the 6.0. I thought he asked about the new D/A, right? On the D/A cc you can't get plow prep. I guess you can on the 6.0.
  5. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

I don't believe you can get plow prep on any 2500 with the Duramax, not just the crew cab.
  6. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

only the reg. cab w/ the d/a can get plow prep.
  7. diesel dust

diesel dust Junior Member

I have a 2006 d/a cc with plow pkg:)
  8. sweetlou48096

sweetlou48096 Junior Member
    from 48096

Newbee Also

Your exactly right Newdude on the D/A which is a 6.6, I run a 6.0 in my 2006 with a
    HINIKER "C" Plow and love the power of it. Can You or anyone else educate me
    on a Hiniker V- Hopper Spreader, I hear they are pretty good units, but I need to
    hear it from some users
  9. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Try posting the spreader question on the snow and ice section.
  10. LBZ_Dan

LBZ_Dan Junior Member

I have a 2007 2500HD Classic EC/SB with the D/A and it has the plow prep package.
  11. shaltac

shaltac Junior Member

My 06 single cab / long box (early 06 model LLY engine) Chebby 2500HD has the snow prep package also.