1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow not angleing

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by dmax13, Dec 24, 2013.

1. dmax13

dmax13 Junior Member
    from butler

New to the forum, not to snow plowing, have a 2002 2500 hd with 7.6 western ultra mount, just bought the truck and plow,small business owned prior, sometimes when angling left it wants to go right,changed fluid with proper fluid, any ideas? thankyou

2. HDChevy.Farmer

HDChevy.Farmer Junior Member

Is all your wiring correct?

3. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Crosses wire, bad controller, something electrical I'd say.

4. dmax13

dmax13 Junior Member
    from butler

does not do it all the time iam thinking controller too.

5. HDChevy.Farmer

I am new to this also and can not figure out how to post my own thread so how do I post my own thread? but my question for my own thread would be this I just purchased a 8 foot Meyers plow with a Meyers e 47 pump. it only came with 1 toggle switch, came with the 3 wires to wire to the plow (no harnesses but I looked at the wiring diagram wonnt be hard to hard wire it) but as I know the meyer e47 pump takes 2 toggle switches 1 for up down 1 for angle left right... I found on ebay 2 separate toggle switches 1 one just for angle and 1 was just for up down.. Is their any way to tell which switch I have right now? they were only 12$ on ebay but would still like to know which one I need instead of buying both thanks guys

6. maxwellp

maxwellp PlowSite.com Addict

The up down switch will stay down and spring back on up. The other springs back on left and right.

7. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Try the connector at the clicker the white plug. Look ay the pins, might need to expand them out a little

8. HDChevy.Farmer

Ok the switch that i have if i move it left or right it springs back in the middle their fore its the angle switch?

9. snopro123

snopro123 Junior Member

Bad controller. The same thing happened last week. Switched controllers, now everything's fine. The bad controller did the same thing in all my trucks.

10. dmax13

dmax13 Junior Member
    from butler

Thanks for the help!