1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow mounts on a 92' dodge w150

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by jackel440, Aug 23, 2007.

1. jackel440

jackel440 Junior Member

I posted this in the dodge truck section ,but nobody has replied so I will try here.
    I was given a st-90 plow with a e47 pump.i have the pump mount with the lights.the blade with the a frame and swing cylinders and hoses.I do not have the lower mount that the a frame hooks to or any of the braces.I did make a set of brackets to go from the end of the truck frame to mount the hoist on.
    I am looking for a few pics of the mounting on the truck so I can see were it is all braced at and how far back from the front of the truck the holes need to be to pin the a frame to.I was able to find out that it needs to be 10 1/2" from the ground,but thats it.I have searched the net ,but have not located any good pics of the mounting on the underside of a 93 or older dodge truck.
    anybody have an older dodgr with a plow on it ,and willing to take some pics for me?:help:
  2. MoPlower

MoPlower Junior Member

I can take some pix of my '89 if you still need the info.