1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow mounting on an 89 Chevy K2500

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by rthurman_1999, Jan 9, 2011.

1. rthurman_1999

rthurman_1999 Junior Member

Hi, I am new to the plowing industry as far as mounting my own stuff......Now with that said I just bought a cable operated "Western" plow set up last night for my 89 Chevy K2500. I have NO idea how to mount this thing as I guess that it mounts to the bumper horns? Can anyone give me some good advise? I really cannot afford to pay someone else 200-300 bucks to do something that I think that I may do. As long as I can figure out the mount I can do the rest. I will try to post a couple pix here in a few. Thanks Richard

2. Plowfixguys

Plowfixguys Senior Member

3. rthurman_1999

is there any way that you can post that on html?? my computer is messed up and i cannot get it to download adobe thx

4. twinman326

twinman326 PlowSite.com Addict

5. rthurman_1999

Thanks guys for everything that you have done. My computer had a virus at one point and it screwed up my windows program and now it wont let me open anything with adobe. i used someone elses computer. I took the mount to a shop this morning and they said that the mount came off of an older dodge. Im gonna have to buy the right mount now
    Thank you guys again, Richard