1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow mount

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by race1, Oct 4, 2006.

1. race1

race1 Junior Member

looking for a unimount for a 98 chevy 7.5 foot

2. rayf268

rayf268 Senior Member

have you found one yet, how much are you seeing them for I know I had a hard time finding one last year some people were wanting $300 for them

3. lawnmasters2006

lawnmasters2006 Senior Member

i had to buy one..couldnt wait any longer ...cost me 500.00+ at the western dealer..i looked on ebay for months...:gunsfiring:

4. Northland

Northland Senior Member

Its insane what they want for new ones...Even more insane what they are goin for used. JMO I guess... Built my own unimount for my HD... Like the way it looks better anyway. :)

5. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Do you have pics of that? That would be interesting to see.

Will

6. race1

race1 Junior Member

Bought one at the Western dealer 550.00 ouch
    thanks

7. Landscape guy

Landscape guy Junior Member

I needed a mount for my 96 GMC a couple of years ago , they wanted 750.00 Cdn. for it.So i took the bottom part of the old unimount from my cherokee and modifyed it to fit my truck.tymusic tymusic

8. Northland

Northland Senior Member

9. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Nice job. Ya really didnt have to do to much cutting of the valance either. Nice taste in truck as well.

Will