1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow mount ID

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Bashby, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Bashby

Bashby Senior Member

[​IMG][/IMG]

SAw this mount at a friends house. Previous renter left it there. There is also a mint looking hoop. I didn't get any more pics or measurements. Can anyone identify it for me?

2. mrfiestas

mrfiestas Member

It may be Ford. Can you post the other side?

3. Bashby

Bashby Senior Member

[​IMG][/IMG]

You can see why I didn't bother posting the other pic I took of it... pretty hard to see anything. The things a couple hours away from me. so I can't get another pic. What about the hoop? Are they all the same?

4. SnowLane

SnowLane Senior Member

That is a clevis from either 17095 or 17098 Ford F250 or F350 1992-1998 mounting.

5. Bashby

Bashby Senior Member

I believe you are right. I should have been able to figure that out myself since I have a 92 F250 with that same mount... duh! Mine is bent to hell and I can't get the hoop out. Guess I need to go get it. Can you say SCORE!!!