1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow mount help

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by lonlyknight, Jul 2, 2013.

1. lonlyknight

lonlyknight Junior Member
    from ohio

Hello new to the plowing field and i have a chance to get a 2 year old Meyer 7.5 plow with mount but the plow came off a 07 f150 and i have a 01 f250 will the mount work on my truck? its a deal i really cant pass on.

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

No that mount won't work

3. lonlyknight

from ohio

what years will a f250 meyers plow mount work on my 01? any one?

4. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

99 thru 04 are all the same frames for the 250. 05 they changed the front suspension

5. lonlyknight

from ohio

the plow i am getting comes with every thing from the wires to the mount for a 2008 f150 so i am guessing i would only need the peace that bolts to the truck correct? and also the truck light kit.

6. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

If the lights are the same then you could use the harness. I'm not sure there the same headlights. The mount is different and you'd need a superduty mount

7. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

8. lonlyknight

from ohio

its a shame no one has a spare set there looking to maybe sell.. lol

9. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

List what you need on the" equipment for sale" forum down at bottom. Use prefix: WTB - super duty mount etc.