1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow mount for 1952 Dodge M37

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by bkeast17, Oct 30, 2012.

1. bkeast17

bkeast17 Junior Member

I am looking for some pictures of plow mount setups on Dodge M37 trucks. I sent a message to a user on here that has a fisher setup but I have not had a response. I am looking to add one to my 1952 truck. I have seen one on another site of a basic winch operated plow but I would like to add a full hydraulic set up.

2. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

DAFFMOBILEWASH PlowSite.com Addict

Ad some pics and I will try yo help. Typicially make a mount from another vehicle fit by cutting welding and some bolting new steel to the front. The hardest thing will be to find a plow heavy enough to take the pushing power of the old truck.
  4. carboy

carboy Junior Member

I have an M37 with a plow system that I had professionally engineered and installed. I'm in Oswego County, 22 miles from downtown Syracuse. You are welcome to come have a look. Feel free to contact me.