1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow mount for 07 NBS GMC 2500HD

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by reese600, Sep 9, 2007.

1. reese600

reese600 Junior Member

I just got my 07 GMC 2500 . It's the new body style. I am going to put my 9' sno-pro 3000 on it and am wondering if Curtis has a mount ready for this truck or not. I have had this plow on a 88 3/4 ton suburban 6.2L diesel and a 93 K3500 6.5L TD and I like the plow so much I dont want to get rid of it.Curtis' web site is useless. Also I was wondering how much cutting I am going to have to do on the bumper/air dam assembly. I will be doing all the work my self. I hate it when you take your vehicle somewhere and they just hack a big chunk out of the air dam to put the mount on, I always cut a slot in it if possible. Does any one have the instructions for assembly for the frame ? Also I have my frame off my 93 K3500 for sale. It comes complete with hardware and instruction sheet. Was on the truck 2 seasons.

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

01-08 are all the same frame.

3. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

frame

the braacket is different for the 07.5 and up gm trucks, so is the wiring harness(you cant just change the pigtails anymore). I just checked last week the new bracket is all one piece and the wiring harness no longer hooks up behind the headlighhts so I was told by a friend who owns a curtis dealer. I was also possibly going to buy a new body style until I checked this out, I think I will just buy a nother ford. Aaron

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

He asked about the mount and the mount will fit a NBS. The frames are exactly the same, the wiring is not.

5. reese600

reese600 Junior Member

So who is right?

6. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

He is making me question myself but I put a complete lift on my new truck and the lift was for a 01-07 GM pickup. There is also a guy on diesel place that took his plow frame off his 02 and put it on his NBS. I've got a frame off an 01 for my truck but I'm not sure if I'm going to put a blade on my new truck, since I need a personal truck. I hope someone else chimes in. The wiring harness is diff for sure.

7. reese600

reese600 Junior Member

Hey if its true that I can use a 01-07 frame, you have a mount for a Curtis?