1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Mount for 06 Silverado & Older Chevy Meyers Power Angle

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by rccooke, Oct 17, 2009.

1. rccooke

rccooke Junior Member

Does anyone know of a site that sells plow mounts? Controls & parts? Lights & wire harness's? I've a Meyer 7.5 plow w/E-47 pump and need mounts to adapt/install it to my 2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 4x4. I have no clue what exactly I'm looking for either. I'd like something for easy install/removal of the blade setup. Any help would definitely be great! I know I need controls for this thing and I'm assuming I can probably construct my own with some toggle switches, bracket & a solenoid? Some pictures of the plow and what all I've got with it are here: http://www.fairpoint.net/~rccooke/images/plow/ Any help with getting this thing together and working on my vehicle would be really appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2009
  2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

You can purchase toggle control switches brackets and harnesses from Angelo's snow plow supply, going to run you around $100 for every thing, soleniods run about $6 frome there as well,

The bracket you need is pricey new $600-$700 range, if you have time keep watching this site and E-bay, check Craigslist as well, I typically search Craigslist all over the country to get frame mounts. I recently got a like new set of Western mounts from a Craigslist ad in Michigan, with the shipping and packaging I save over 60 % from the list price. It all takes time and diligence, but sooner or later you will find what you need, just takes time and effort.

Good Luck
    jay

3. johnst44

johnst44 Junior Member
    from Utah

I have a classic mount that came off of a '04 Chev 2500, want 350.00 or trade for a '94 YJ mount, jnjst@msn.com John

IMG_0511.jpg

4. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

5. GMC PLOW

GMC PLOW Junior Member

Meyers mount for 06 gmc 2500hd

I'm looking for a meyers classic tube mount for an 02 to 06 gmc/chevy 2500hd. Does anybody have one?

6. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

johnst44 are you still wanting to sell