1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Mount Extensions

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by killed300ex, Oct 13, 2009.

1. killed300ex

killed300ex Senior Member

Looking to mount a 8.5' or 9' plow on my 95 cummins 3500 C&C dump. Bought it with fisher mounts and underhood hydraulics but took the hydraulics off as they were leaking. Problem is that I have an offroad bumper on the truck and cant drive fully into the plow as it would hit the bumper. Wondering if anyone made extensions to go between the truck mounts and plow to move it out 6" or so. If they dont I will modify the plow side to make it work just hoping to not cut up the plow if I dont have to. Anyone have any advice. I Wont take the bumper off either so dont mentions that haha.Also here is a picture of the truck to show what I am working with