1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow mount 17111 vs 17114

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by m.$terner, Nov 3, 2015.

1. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

Looking to purchase a cab and chassis truck something in the 01-06 GM Truck bodystyle.likely a 3500 dually that has or will accept a 11ft plus flatbed/stakebody on it. I keep loking but I cannot find a mount that says it is specific for this bodystyle. The 17111 is the 4x4 ez classic mount for the 99-10 2500 hd and 3500hd in 4x4 and the 17114 mount is the ez classic mount for the 99-10 2x4 2500 series trucks. The better majority of these cab and chassis trucks are 2x4 though but are 3500 series trucks. neither of these mounts are saying they will workk. Did meyers make a specific cab and chassis mount for the 2x4 and or 4x4 models? or is one of these other mounts suppose to work? I tried ther website but its not the best, keeps making me select either a w series truck which is the re-branded isuzu cabover truck or a 3500HD classic body style mount which is different altogether.Any help here?