1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow lug pin broken

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by TKO1, Dec 8, 2014.

1. TKO1

TKO1 Member

Plow plug pin broken

I have a VX 85 that is 5 years old. When I hooked up this year, a pin on the plow plug was corroded. When I was cleaning it, it appeared loose. It was wiggling around and one or two more wiggles, and it will break right off. Is there a way to replace that one bad pin in the plug, or does the whole plug need replaced? Also, when I plugged it in, I made sure the faulty pin was lined up with the hole on the female side of the plow plug. it has been working, but on occasion my cotroller starts blinking various codes. Could that be related? Thanks in advance for any and all help.:waving:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
  2. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

We don't make a repair end for the plow harness as it's too short to make it worthwhile. The replacement is 16161400B - list price is ~$90.

It's fairly easy to replace - you'll just need to make sure you get all the coils hooked back up the same way. 99% chance that is the source of your blinking.

3. TKO1

TKO1 Member

Thanks Scott. Replacement part arrived in one day. Getting ready to do repairs. Hopefully, I can outsmart the plow!