1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow lowering issue please help!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Elite Property Services, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Elite Property Services

Elite Property Services Senior Member

I have a isarmatic Unimount 8' pro straight blade after running for about 10 hrs. I go to lower the plow and it won't lower I bumped the controller left to right and finally got it to drop. Now this doesn't happen every time but it seams like something is sticking:(. Any help. Thanks Nathan

2. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

dirty grill connector.

3. Elite Property Services

Elite Property Services Senior Member

I will take a look at it clean the grill connector up thanks for the insight....

4. twinman326

twinman326 PlowSite.com Addict

I use battery cleaner. Let it sit for a couple of minutes, the use air to blow it out. Use it on both sides of the connectors. The use electrical grease (dielectric grease) on both sides of the terminal. Push it into the holes..

5. twinman326

twinman326 PlowSite.com Addict

Also do the same thing to the power cables (truck,and plow side)