1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow log app??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Hysert, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

After talking to my neighbor (computer software writer) about designing a app or software program for property logs I came across this.. not sure if anyone is using it and was wondering how it is.. unfortunately I contacted them and it's not available for Android??? I think alot of us are getting sick of paper work

http://www.mpengo.com/mpengosnow.php

2. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

3. Hysert

Thanks Markus. Yes forgot about it.. how you find that so quick??? Ur awesome!!!

4. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

I used the search function...

I am still old school where I keep a binder in the truck with service logs for all my sites. I don't think using an app would be faster for me as I am tech challenged and still small. I also do not conform well to the speed at which tech changes, by the time I get used to it they change it and aggravate the crap out of me.

5. Hysert

Ya Jk... you could have fooled me seems your vary tech savy... and ur one liners kill me at times!!! We too just use binders and my other driver in the pickup is in his 50s and probably won't wanna use a app... just exploring some options