1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow like normal...And Climb your piles!!

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by flatlander42, Oct 9, 2010.

1. flatlander42

flatlander42 Senior Member

Just need a nice wide blade and you'd be set! Not sure if they would ever be needed, but they are sure cool.

http://www.j-wheelz.com/

2. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I have never sean any thing like that before. I think tracks would work alot better then them things.

3. flatlander42

On hard surfaces I think the tracks would wear fast....$$$$ And you wouldn't loose any speed with these thingys.

4. Dave T

Dave T Senior Member
    from NE PA

I don't know... they only weight 7 lbs each, but that's a lot of unsprung weight hanging off each wheel. Might be tough on bearings and suspension parts?

5. flatlander42

Can't be any worse than the huge rims/tires that guys are putting on them now-a-days.

6. Dave T

Dave T Senior Member
    from NE PA

That's true, unless you already have huge tires and rims and decide to put them on too. :D

7. ProSeasons

ProSeasons Senior Member

Those things are brilliant! Makes me want to buy an ATV. Wonder if they'll fit on my Garden tractor?

8. trustno1

trustno1 Junior Member

Does anyone have a set of these? I'm really thinking about buying a set but would like to hear from someone that runs them already.