1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow lights

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by matt12, Nov 14, 2007.

1. matt12

matt12 Junior Member
    from VA

Hey guys,

New to this thread and for that matter to plowing too. I bought a 91 F250 over the summer and it came with a Meyer min mount plow. I know from reading the forum that most people don't like this brand but like i said above it came with the truck. The only thing that did not come with the plow where the lights i was wondering if there where any on line stores that sell plow lights cheap. They do not need to be for a Meyer since i just finished building a hole new harness for the plow set up. Thanks in advance. Matt

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Ask your local auto parts store and check CPW. I got a set through NAPA.

3. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Ebay has a ton of lights too.

5. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

ebay has a ton of everything.

as long as you buy from the right people.

6. matt12

matt12 Junior Member
    from VA

Thanks for the info. Matt

7. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

napa is usally soild costly but solid. some of ur mower shops also deal with plow lights hoses pumps that kinda junk