1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow lights

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by lqmustang, Nov 7, 2005.

1. lqmustang

lqmustang Member

I am looking to upgrade the lights on my Western Unimount. I've looked around on ebay and other places getting ideas, but am not sure what to get. I defininitly don't like the stockers. They make it look like I'm driving with no lights on compared to the headlights on my 99 F250. What are some of the brands you all would recommend, as I don't want to buy something just to find out they aren't any brighter than the factory headlights.

2. Killswitch

Killswitch Senior Member

KC Hilite Daylighters.

100 watts of no bullcrap lighting.

Im mounting them right under and inside my Sabre lamps as backuos and additionals if needed. I drive a lot of roads and areas with no street lighting and need light.

I also installed some bright white sylvanias in my stock plow lamps and that helps too.