1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Lights

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by linckeil, Mar 14, 2011.

1. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

these lights are original to a western. they are made by dominon auto for douglas dynamics - maybe fisher used these also as original equipment. but they will work with any setup. they are in great shape.

no cracks or damage to the housing. all functions work on both lights - high beam, low beam, parking lights, turn singal.

if were to use them, i'd probaly hit the very light surface rust near the bolt mount with some paint. they each have a couple feet or wire running off them ready to be spliced in.

$100 shipped in the continental US, $80 picked up in newtown ct.

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

3. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

Actually, for factory Fisher that's not a bad price- "aftermarket" lights like the Grote Northern sells have always been around that price - considering Fisher get's $75 for the plastic housing with mounting stud as a replacement part, and $200 for the light as a pair (actually more now that the intensefires are out) he's not bad on price at all.

I'd take the redundency of the dual directional light in the DD over the single bulb in all the replacements any day.
  4. linckeil

from CT

if you want to pay more for new cheap taiwanese knock offs than great condition original OEM than the link you posted is the place to find it.

However an apples to apples comparison would be this link - which is for only 1 light, not a pair.

thanks for the sugestion, but i still think less than one third of the cost of new is fair.
  5. linckeil

from CT

thanks justme - i thought so too. i just posted a link of what the lights i am selling go for new. like anything else out there, there is quality and then there is junk.
  6. CMerLand

CMerLand Senior Member

Did these ever sell? Friend of mine is in need of a pair and soon. Please get back to me ASAP.