1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow lights

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Tom05350, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Tom05350

Tom05350 Junior Member

I have an 01 fisher plow that the marker lights and directionals stopped working. I have checked the bulbs and the fuses in both panels on the truck as well as continuity of wiring on the plow lights. Are there any other fuses that fisher adds when they wire the plows to the truck? Thanks for any help. :confused:

2. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

check the splices at the turn signal and marker lights themselves.There are three splices one for each turn signal,and one for the parking lights.A wire could have come disconnected or is corroded.Check all your connections and make sure they are tight and sealed well.

3. Tom05350

Tom05350 Junior Member

Thanks, I had checked those, but when I looked back at some of the posts I found someone else with the same issue and found 2 more fuses by the isolation module and they where blown. But thanks for the reply