1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow lights wont switch

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by craigie, Aug 30, 2011.

1. craigie

craigie Junior Member

I have a 2000 gmc 1500 and a fisher mm1, when i hook the plow up the pump works fine, however the lights wont switch, the headlights shut off on the truck but nothing on the plow high beams,low,markere,turn signals nothing. I have hooked another truck to the plow and know that the lights work fine, so it must be my truck but where do i start?

2. ihdriver7088

ihdriver7088 Senior Member

relays fuses broken wires possible freak incident of all the bulbs burning out at once??? but the fuses and relays are a good place to start in my book

3. craigie

craigie Junior Member

Turned out there was a problem inside the module, after my local fisher guy talked to his parts supplier we ended up bypassing the module for low beams and blinkers (the got the high beams working) all is fine now....thanks for the help