1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Lights wiring question

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by thatlittleguy?, Nov 25, 2010.

1. thatlittleguy?

thatlittleguy? Member

Hey guys, I have a 95 F350 with a fisher 8 foot MM1 all hydraulic. I have the wiring harness for the lights and I plugged it into the truck lights. The problem is on the driver side I have three wires coming out of the harness and I don't know what they hook up to on the truck. I'm assuming I have to splice them in somewhere and I'd appreciate any help. Here is a picture of the 3 wires coming out of the harness:

IMG_0316.jpg

2. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

brown is the running lights, orange is ground grey is left directional and u shuold have a purple for the right side hopes this helps

3. thatlittleguy?

thatlittleguy? Member

Thanks. I did hook up the purple on the passenger side, and I'll ground the orange. Do I have to do anything with the running light hookup?

4. thatlittleguy?

thatlittleguy? Member

Okay, so I grounded the black/orange and still nothing. I have brand new lights, so I know that isn't the problem, I'm thinking it may be the relays? There are two, does anyone know the part numbers? Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

5. thatlittleguy?

thatlittleguy? Member

here's the wiring/relays

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg