1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow lights will not switch on, none of them!

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Silverstreak, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Silverstreak

Silverstreak Senior Member

when i go to plug in my plow lights, last year they switched from truck lights to plow lights when they were connected up

this year when i plug them in, the truck lights stay on in both high and low beam

i sandblasted the connections on the 13 plug harness and still didnt make a difference

also replaced the 2 little relays and checked the wiring harness colors, all the wires match up to where theyre supposed to be plugged in

any other ideas? is there supposed to be a switch in the cab to manually switch the lights over? no plow lights work...not even marker lights or turn signals

thanks!! its a unimount setup
  2. GreenKingL&L

GreenKingL&L Member

I know theres no switch, its all 100% automatic---is yours the 12 pin or 9 pin (fairly certain theres no 13) I have 9 and there is 4 relays.