1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow lights went out

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by MosesR, Dec 29, 2012.

1. MosesR

MosesR Junior Member

I overloaded my plow last night raising the blade and the plow lights went out. Truck headlights still work but no plow lights. The lights are Meyer and it has the modules on each side of the truck. Are there replaceable fuses in the modules or is something else wrong? I haven’t taken the time to look into it yet, searched the forum but didn’t find anything that helped.
    Thanks in advance!
  2. Fourtrax250R

Fourtrax250R Senior Member

Do you have the original Modules that came with the nite saber 1's?? if so, the modules do have fuses inside but they are not servicable. The new modules that come with the nite saber 2's have a removable backing so you can service the fuses. But the module may be good, have you checked connections? Power wires that go to battery for plow lights? check the ground for the modules??
  3. MosesR

MosesR Junior Member

Thanks Fourtrax, I dont know which lights I have. It would have been a new setup in 98/99. I know there not sealed beams. I will check they things you mentioned.

Be safe out there.