1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow lights on sale.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by kbacon3231, Feb 6, 2006.

1. kbacon3231

kbacon3231 Junior Member
    from Ohio

i purchased some of these plow lights to replace my beat up old school meyer lights. Snowplow Light Kit, Model# 505K
    I put them on this evening and they seem a bit big but for the price i cant knock'em. Any of you that are in need and dont want to shell out some bucks check it out.

2. kbacon3231

kbacon3231 Junior Member
    from Ohio

sorry the link didnt come up. they are at NorthernTool.com.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2006
  3. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Northern Tool is very good for the most part. Good stuff and fast shipment, but you always get what you pay for.payup

4. shaunnshelly

shaunnshelly Senior Member

Those lights 505K are also in the local Advance Auto Parts in my area... They sell for $88.00... Don't know how much Northern charges but these are in stock with no shipping..... If they aren't in your local store have a counter person put in the part # should be in the local warehouse...