1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow lights on 2004 Ram quad cab 4x4

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by Kevin58145, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Kevin58145

Kevin58145 Junior Member

I have a set of universal plow lights made by trucklite does anyone know where I can find a wiring diagram for the trucks lights so I know what wires to tap into for the plow lights any info would be great thanks in advance hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

2. Shortstuff

Shortstuff Member

I sent you a message.

3. Kevin58145

Kevin58145 Junior Member

Thanks but I tried to view the PM but its telling me I don't have permission not sure what's going on with that, may have something to do with me using my phone and not an actual computer I'll try on the computer when I get off work.

4. Shortstuff

Shortstuff Member

Please try at home. I have what you are looking for.

5. Kevin58145

Kevin58145 Junior Member

im on my home computer now and it still says i dont have personal message privilages <---spelled wrong. can you email the info to Kmreed321@aol.com please.

6. Shortstuff

Shortstuff Member

I just sent you an email from "Steve at Plowsite".

Steve

7. Kevin58145

Kevin58145 Junior Member

Shortstuff you are awesome!

8. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I also sent you an email Kevin. Please let me know if I can be of any other assistance. :drinkup:

9. Shortstuff

Shortstuff Member

Glad I could help!