1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow lights not working

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by A-Bomb, Dec 12, 2006.

1. A-Bomb

A-Bomb Junior Member

Hey does anyone know why this year my plow lights aren't working. Running lights are working though. Any imput would be helpfull. Thanks
  2. lawnmedic

lawnmedic Senior Member

Need more info. Which headlight system do you have?
  3. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

I had a similar problem last year. Check you fuses. If you're parking lights work but you plow lights don't, it might be the module. I forget the technical term, but there's 2 that activate your plow lights when you turn your parking lights on.

Last year, 1 went bad (pass side) and it kept blowing a fuse everytime I'd turn on my plow lights. So, it got replaced. I think it was about $70 or so, including labor.

Keep us informed.
  4. Fuzz85

Fuzz85 Junior Member

I am having the same problem with the plow lights. I have a 2002 F-250 with the Sabar lights. The running lights work but the plow lights do not. I checked all of the fuses and connection and everything is correct. Could it be that both of the modules are bad. I would hat to spend the money for 2 if that is not the proble,. If any one has any ideas let me know.

5. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

If you have the nite sabres, then I would say it could be the modules. Those are the ABSOLUTE worst part of those lights, other than they arent very bright.