1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow lights not working

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by Skarcher, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Skarcher

Skarcher Junior Member

just got done installing my VX85 on my 2003 2500hd and my plow lights are not working it said in the install book that you need to hook up the orange and white/black to the red/white spade and the gray wire to the black spade but in my control harness their not either one of them are their so thought i was was doing right buy hooking the gray wire to ground and and red/white wire that ran next to my control harness i ran wire back to orange and white/black and now my turn signals work only plow will not power up till i have light harness plug in and when i plug in light harness in marker lights turn on in the truck what did i do can anyone help out here thanks
  2. Skarcher

Skarcher Junior Member

well got lights working now when i hook up to work plow the solenoid just clicking at me its bad or is something else wrong it worked great last night
  3. BMAN1

BMAN1 Member

I think the plow is suffering a lack of sentance structure.