1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow lights cracked

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by dodgegmc1213, Oct 29, 2015.

1. dodgegmc1213

dodgegmc1213 PlowSite.com Addict

i purchased night saber II headlight to put on my fisher xblade last year. I stored the plow outside during the summer, I cover the lights and headgear with a grill cover. I took it off today to move the plow and noticed the lenses are cracked. anyone else have problems like this with their night sabers? maybe the heat did something? im lost on this one.

20151029_120648_resized.jpg

2. seville009

seville009 Senior Member
    from CNY

Maybe a stone came out of the lawnmower and hit it? The other light not cracked?

3. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Sounds like both?

Warranty?

4. dodgegmc1213

nah couldn't be that, there was 3 other plows around it in the parking lot of our shop sitting next to a camper away from the lawn. now I didn't check the other plows yet but I probably will tomorrow. this is the driver side, the passenger side is cracked but no where near as bad

5. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

It is the Fishers way of rebelling against having Meyer parts on it. Thumbs Up

6. dodgegmc1213

I guess so lol

7. dodgegmc1213

I found the receipt and I bought them on October 1st last year so if there's a warranty its most likely only good for a year. I emailed them so ill see what happens

8. dodgegmc1213

So someone got back to me and said they never heard this happening and would have to contact Meyer to see what they can do if anything. I sent them pictures and explained everything, couple days go by and they wrote back saying Meyer never had issues like this and nothing can be done. So I'll either replace them or just run them again for this year

9. PremierSnowPlow

PremierSnowPlow Senior Member

Why put Meyers lights on a Fisher?

10. dodgegmc1213

I like the look of the night Saber 2...better then the old square ones I had on thete