1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow light replacement

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Frycztech, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Frycztech

Frycztech Junior Member
    from conn

I have a MM2 8' HD with the older style lights. The lights are cracked and I want to get new ones. What are a good set of lights to get?

2. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

Intensifiers, Fisher part # 28800-1

3. Frycztech

Frycztech Junior Member
    from conn

Do you know the best place to get them from?

4. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

Zequip.com will ship them $255 total, Ashsupply.com $261. What are you going to do with your old ones? Could be interested.

5. Frycztech

Frycztech Junior Member
    from conn

I got the newer style fisher lights. Whats the best way to mount them? Should I add some metal so that the other bolt can be mounted to the frame?

6. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Depending on the year of the plow, the headgear changed a bit...there is a kit for that; 28330

7. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Ryan is right get the kit its worth it.

8. Frycztech

Frycztech Junior Member
    from conn

Will that work on any MM2 or I have to find what year I have?

9. Frycztech

Frycztech Junior Member
    from conn

I looked that part number up online and couldn't find it for sale dose anyone know where to get this kit and how much it is?

10. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

See the bottom of my signature, Call Them up, and ask for Paul, he'll ship them to your door for you. Thumbs Up

11. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

If your headgear only has one hole for the lights on the top, you need that kit. Its very simple to install, it lines itself up and has self tapping screws.

That modification was the best upgrade EVER for my X Blade when I had it. Those lights kick a**