1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow Light Question

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by diesellandscape, Nov 3, 2010.

1. diesellandscape

diesellandscape Member

I'm getting all of my ducs in a row for this upcomming winter... This is one of my back up plows, and after this past winter it needs some tlc!

Both lights were broken off (old plastic doesnt like getting smacked around) so im looking to replace them. I was wondering what would be needed to upgrade to a smart light or sl2. I'm going to replace the plow side harness as well. Other than that a new leg and a few pins this plow will be ready to rock and roll. Or maybe just sit around until needed.

Part Numbers are always welcome. I'll be placing my order next week.

2. ihdriver7088

ihdriver7088 Senior Member

i got the smartlight 2 on my boss and love the night visibility but also a friend has the smartlight 1's and put out real good light i didnt notice any difference in the amount of obstruction when driving