1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

plow light issues

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by gene.moore70, Oct 6, 2015.

1. gene.moore70

gene.moore70 Junior Member

I just installed a wiring harness for 2010 Toyota Tundra. All the lights work. The issue I am having is the truck lights don't shut off when I turn the plow lights on. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Seeing as you didn't say what plow wiring it is, I'll gander a guess as it's your headlight fluid is low

3. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Sounds like both less then 25% capacity with a 8.75% imbalance, which is strange....was one brighter then the other prior to doing any wiring?

4. gene.moore70

gene.moore70 Junior Member

It is a smarthitch2 harness. I thought it might have been in the headlight adapter but not making much headway. Any ideas would be helpful. Well, I guess I should say most ideas. The headlight fluid really didn't help much! lol Thanks

5. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

So boss. Have you got the wiring diagram?