1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow light connector

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by nhskier, Apr 13, 2007.

1. nhskier

nhskier Junior Member

I have a Sno-Way HT and I need to replace a couple of the 6 pin molded connector plugs for my plow lights. Is there source available other than a Sno-Way dealer? The only thing I've been able to find is a connector with a 5 & 1 configuration (5-male/1-female and 1-male/5-female pins). The plow light connectors have a 4 & 2 configuration. I have a couple broken pins and I don't want to replace the whole harness.

Thanks!

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

I have repair ends for those, but then I'm a snoway dealer.:p

Call 610 268-0007 8/5 M-F 8/12 sat if you're interested:waving:

3. nhskier

nhskier Junior Member

Thanks Basher. I don't have anything against Sno-Way dealers, I just figured if I could find a generic part out in market place it would be less expensive than one sourced through Sno-Way. The 5 & 1 pin configuration appears to be very common, and the connectors are very inexpensive to buy. It's too bad Sno-Way didn't go with a more common connector. I may end up giving you a call before the plow season starts back up, because it looks like nobody else sells this type of plug.

Norm

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

I was just bust'n on ya. I have a aftermarket supply f:cool:r those so the price might not be as bad as you think. We can send them USPS Priority Flat rate for $4.05 i don't know what the plugs are off hand

Welcome to the site. If you have questions, try the search feature, lots of problems have been solved and the info is all available.

Let me know if I can be of help.

:waving: