1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow light adapter

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Jay146992, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Jay146992

Jay146992 Junior Member
    from Ohio

I have a meyers plow with 07969 old style lights that I want to hook up on my 2001 silverado. What adapter kit will I need to get those lights to work with my truck?

2. Jay146992

Jay146992 Junior Member
    from Ohio

Anyone?????

3. B&E snowplowing

B&E snowplowing Senior Member

Have you checked the Meyer web site....

I am assuming that by saying old style lights, they are not the night sabre lights.

If you find out you need a Daytime Running Light module, let me know, I have a brand new one still in the box that I purchased and didn't need.

4. Jay146992

Jay146992 Junior Member
    from Ohio

I have checked the meyer website but it doesn't tell me much. I do not have the nite saber lights. The ones I have say truck lite on them. I need to know if adapter 07108 will work with the older lights or will I have to buy the nite saber lights.

5. Michaelzz28

Michaelzz28 Member
    from Ohio

I have the same setup on a 2002 silverado I just wired the lights to a switch I installed in the dash when I have the plow on I just shut off the headlights and use the parking lights