1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Plow just goes left.

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by hillbilly458, Jan 2, 2014.

1. hillbilly458

hillbilly458 Junior Member

Just put a new motor on today,works great i plowed for maybe 1 hr and when i try to raise it up it turns left and when i turn it right it goes left or up it trys to go left,lol unreal,is this the b valve??or what???ty

2. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

I am guessing a meyer plow? Check for power and magnetism at c and b valve, red and green wire. Check your connections.

3. hillbilly458

yes its a meyer lol,ive had this for a couple weeks and can see these are money pits,lol,i just did the motor today and now this,

4. kimber750

What type of control. These can be very dependable setups if taken care of. I ran an E47 st7.5 for many years with zero issues.

5. hillbilly458

ive got the electric control just a small square box that plugs to the harness

6. kimber750

Test the coils at the pump like I said earlier. Make sure your connections are clean and tight. Pay attention to ground. But I am guessing you got a bad control.

7. ColliCut

ColliCut Member

Maybe you could sell it to NASCAR?!!

Ha... Ha... Ha?

:-(